oil & gas material manager 12yr + – alberta, canadaIMCV Costa Rica, S.A.
As Headhunting Consultant we are supporting a Client - Engineering and Construction Company with international recognition - who is searching for a position at this time in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada. We want to share this information in order to be considering by you or any of your colleagues or friends who might be interested for a job opportunity within the oil & gas industry. Please feel free to share this information.
The position is:
Material Manager 12yr + – They are currently seeking a Construction Material Manager to support their refinery project. Background related to the type of materials and equipment usually handled in the Oil & Gas industry. Generally, the duties include, but are not limited to:
• Be thoroughly familiar with the responsibilities of the Project Manager and the Construction Manager/Sr. Foreman in order to provide maximum assistance.
• Be thoroughly familiar with the procedures and responsibilities of any other material related construction inspectors assigned to the project.
• Become familiar with the material requirements for the overall project, and be thoroughly knowledgeable of all material requirements for the spread/site.
• Must have knowledge of material – i.e. material grades, wall thicknesses, pipe fittings, valves, nuts, bolts, gaskets, etc.
• Manages all materials for the project.
• Develops / Updates / Maintains the project’s Master Bill of Material. Ensures that all material required for the project is listed on the Master Bill of Material, and the information listed on the Master Bill of Material is accurate and updated.
Experience required: • At least 12 years of oil and gas industry experience required. • Bachelors in Material Engineering or equivalent. • Prior experience in Managing Construction Materials for Oil/Gas industry preferably Field and Facilities Construction and BOM’s. • Some general construction experience preferred. • Good written and verbal knowledge of English. Bilingual Spanish-English is a plus.
Additional Info: • 3 years minimum contract • Located in Forth McMurray, Canada.
Assignments include: Excellent Compensation & Benefits package.
If �your experience is according to the clients requirement and it is your decision to participate, please send us your update resume.