ejecutivo de ventas de gps (rastreo vehicular) y rut (routers industriales)Teltonika
We are Teltonika. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to
success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary
tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for ambitious Sales Manager to join us in Venezuela (Caracas).
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As Sales Manager you will play an important role in building solid relationships in the B2B
segment. You will be responsible for supporting our sales-driven in foreign market.
Here you will:
• Contribute to market research, including identify market potential and find opportunities for
• Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers through daily
contact, making presentations, frequent visits;
• Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals;
• Attend exhibitions/meetings abroad to represent Teltonika and its products with solutions;
• Collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to address customer
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
Fluent in Spanish (both spoken and written) as it will be your primary working language
and good English language skills;
• Experience in B2B sales, with results that you are proud of, would be an advantage;
• An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality;
• The ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering foreign markets with an innovative
product from Lithuania;
• Willing to travel abroad.
WHAT WE OFFER
• The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
• A product that you can be passionate about selling;
• The opportunity to travel frequently attending meetings and exhibitions;
• An attractive compensation package with unlimited earning potential;
• Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth
• Induction program for newcomers in B2B and IoT academies.