Duration: 12 months+
• Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, budgets, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various commissioning phases of a project
• Identifies owner’s goals, needs, and expectations for building operation and function identifies the commissioning responsibilities.
• Defines commissioning roles and scope for members of design, commissioning and construction teams prepares commissioning plan and interfaces with validation plan where applicable.
• Confers with project staff to devise work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority Develops and supports startup/commissioning safety plans and procedures, assures conformance to company guidelines and practices Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
• Monitors commissioning results against technical specifications ensures that commissioning is executed in line with established company practices and procedures Understands the formal.
• Design Record documents and location/accessibility.
• Assures in-situ conformance to C&Q documentation requirements.
• Reviews system boundaries and develops project startup and turnover sequence.
• Reviews status reports prepared by commissioning personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required Prepares commissioning progress reports for management, client, or others.
• Coordinates and/or attends design, construction, startup, commissioning and qualification meetings.
• Reviews and approves RFIs and change orders related to the commissioned systems.
• Bachelor or Master Degree, industry certification - Technician or Discipline license instrumentation-mechanical-electrical-maintenance.
• 15 yrs. related to commissioning instrumentation-mechanical-electrical-maintenance experience.
When you have applied for this vacancy and you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, then you have not been selected for the function.