Data Analyst/Traductor Bilingue Ingles-Español
We are a company founded on one essential principle: to professionally assist people in their international immigration matters.
Our Data Analyst/Translator is a professional who performs accurately and efficiently our customer’s files management and its process included data collection, transcription and professional translations Spanish/English.
As a remote position, telecommunications resources and tools are critically important, high speed internet connection is mandatory e-mail and Live Chat Skype, etc. also phone and text messaging.
The position is subject to a three month probationary period. Upon successful completion of the probationary period, the successful candidate will have access to the firms benefits plan, and a re-negotiation of their compensation will take place.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication and computer skills, strongly detail oriented, organized, and responsible with a genuine ability to detect and correct its own errors and accept positively any feedback in order to improve his performance over and over.
Data Analyst/Translator are expected to adapt to changes, contribute to improving the overall experience, and follow through on resolving process’ issues with good judgment and a sense of urgency.
• Accurately and efficiently inputting alpha and numeric data into various official forms with client’s data.
• Adding and correcting entries as needed.
• Preparing impeccable drafting affidavits and submissions for review by Counselor.
• Preparing and completion of impeccable immigration forms applications.
• Assist in the preparation of disclosures to be sent to Government.
• Highly detail oriented review, control and verification of the information provided with written documentation generated forms, testimonials, translations, etc. is extremely demanded VERY LOW ERROR TOLERANCE.
• Organizes and file electronic customer’s documentation.
• Timely and accurate translation from Spanish to English of testimonials, legal documentation, website materials, email, newsletters, publications and any other communications that require translation.
• Proof reading and quality assurance of English documentations to ensure accuracy and consistency of content, grammar, spelling and syntax.
• Editing and ongoing maintenance of the Spanish version of the testimonials, website materials, email, newsletters, publications and any other communications with active contribution to terminology and reference.
• Other translation tasks or projects as arise, from time to time.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
• Identify and escalate priority issues and route it to appropriate resource.
• Follow up cases where necessary.
• Follow the procedures according to standard operating.
• Adhere to the work schedule with regard to start and stop times and breaks.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team.
• Extremely high level of fluency in English and Spanish.
• High school diploma - Mandatory
• Post-secondary education program college or university is helpful but not mandatory.
• Legal degree, certificate, or diploma is an asset.
• Ability to work with minimum or without supervision, prioritize and multi-task efficiently in a deadline-driven environment is essential.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Acrobat and Windows software.
• Fast learner, efficient, organized, enjoys details, independent.
• Excellent communication skills-verbal and written.
• Experience working under pressure and sometimes under high pressure.
• Ability to accept and apply constructive feedback.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Service oriented.
• An "I can do" attitude.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to utilize the computer and phone simultaneously with accuracy and efficiency.
• Fast typing skills 35+ WPM.
• Passion for progress and self-improvement.
• Experience working in an English speaking country is an asset.
• European citizenship and/or Canadian/American visa or citizenship is an asset.
• Knowledge of other foreign language is an asset.
It is regularly required to sit, talk and hear frequently use hands and fingers to type, write reach with hands and arms for tasks such as keyboarding, opening filing cabinets, and some light lifting as necessary to function in an office environment.
Monday - Friday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Caracas-Time
Open to work some extra time.
It will be negotiated in the interview, because we look for excellence and professional high level, we offer a great compensation package.
Please send your resume ONLY by email - DO NOT MAKE PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please respond with your availability and cover letter resumes without this information will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Empresa: Di Leone Group
Localidad: Venezuela (Caracas-Dist.Capital)
Profesiones relacionadas: Intérprete ó Traductor,Translator,Ingeniero de Software,Software Engineer,Data Entry
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido, Jornada Completa
Experiencia mínima: 3 años
Fecha de publicación: 22-11-2016
Salario: No especificado
Envía tu Currículum a esta oferta de trabajo
[Recomienda este empleo a un amigo]
[Caracas-Dist.Capital] Buscamos a un programador junnior que tenga conocimientos básicos o que...
ANALISTA DE SOPORTE TECNICO QUE LE GUSTEN LOS IDIOMAS
[Caracas-Dist.Capital] Buscamos analista para dar soporte téc...
[Caracas-Dist.Capital] Se requiere Supervisor o Gerente de Auditoria, para laborar 2 meses en Ecuador, se so...
Desarrollo de Software
[Miranda] Se busca desarrollador para trabajar desde casa. No es necesario cumplir horarios n...
[Carabobo] Buscamos joven con conocimientos básicos en computación y buen manejo de redes sociales y at...
Asesor Inmobiliario - Emprendedor
[Miranda] •Captar inmuebles en cartera.
•Asesorar al propietario en la...
Buscar trabajos que incluyan estos términos
(+18) Data Manager
(+17) Data Management
(+11) Business Analyst